The problem we solve:
At Carbonite, we understand how much of your life is on your computer. That’s why we want to make it as easy as possible to back it up. We also understand that the only reason you back things up is so you can get them back when you need them. That’s why we’ve focused on making our restore process as simple and hassle-free as possible.
Since Carbonite launched, we’ve backed up nearly 200 billion files. More importantly, we’ve recovered over 7 billion files that otherwise would have been lost forever.
Who we are:
Carbonite, Inc. (NASDAQ: CARB), is a leading provider of online backup solutions and cloud-based applications for consumers and business. Subscribers in more than 100 countries rely on Carbonite to provide easy-to-use, affordable, unlimited and secure online backup solutions with anytime, anywhere data access. Carbonite's online backup solution runs on both the Windows and Mac platforms. The company has backed up more than 200 billion files, restored more than 7 billion files and currently backs up more than 300 million files each day. For more information, please visit www.carbonite.com.
Why you want to work for us:
Why Join Carbonite?
- You’ll be surrounded by creative, smart and energetic coworkers who share a passion for what they do.
- We have an award-winning, seasoned leadership team with proven track records. Our CEO and CTO have previously co-founded 3 other successful companies and we went public in August 2011.
- In addition to a competitive pay and benefit package, we offer a casual working environment in terrific locations; including our corporate headquarters in downtown Boston, Princeton, NJ, and Lewiston, Maine. We also offer free beverages and stocked kitchens in our Boston office.
- Work on technology that really matters – Since 2006, Carbonite has restored over 7.2 billion files that otherwise would've been lost forever
- When possible, we try to promote from within, so there are plenty of opportunities to grow.
- In both 2010 and 2011, we were selected for the Inc. 500 list of the fastest-growing companies in America.
- In 2010, 2011, and 2012, we were selected for the Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work for mid-sized companies list
- Honored as 2011 "Most Admired Startup" by Boston Business Journal
- Named 2010 Privately-Held Company of the Year by the Mass Technology Leadership Council
- Honored as a 2010 New England Innovation Awards Winner by the Smaller Business Association of New England, Inc. (SBANE)
- Winner of the 2010 Tech Circle Gold award, SOHO
Sorry... this company hasn't posted any jobs yet. Check back later to see if they've updated their job listings.
In the mean time, take a look at their Company Profile!